Three Ways to Protect Your Business from Cyber Attacks
Restrict the number of transaction attempts by using Max Retry
- You define the parameters to restrict the number of times a customer can attempt a transaction when they have incorrectly entered payment information.
- If an attempt fails, the customer is shown the payment form again with an error message.
- The customer can correct the form and retry the transaction up to the business-defined threshold or leave the page.
Reduce the likelihood of fraudulent activity by using Captcha
- An image-based tool that combats browser or bot-automated attacks. This reduces the likelihood of fraudulent activity by requiring your customer to manually select an option that correctly describes the image presented in order to submit the transaction.
Hide sensitive transaction details and data by using Order Abstraction
- A type of tokenization that combats fraudsters’ increasing ability to intercept and utilize your website information by allowing you to hide sensitive transaction details and data from your customer’s browser.