How to Get Up to Speed Quickly
Chances are, you're eager to install your products quickly — but you also need to do it properly. Our training resources are designed to help you get up to speed as quickly and efficiently as possible. Take advantage of multiple support resources:
- Call us 24 hours a day, seven days a week at 1.800.265.5158 for initial set up.
- Get consultation and continuing education on your merchant services account.
- Access training guides and user manuals. Link to user manual/QRG page
Quick Reference Guides
Need a quick answer to a question about your equipment? Our Quick Reference Guides can get you the answer you need.
Quick Tips for Connecting Your Ethernet Terminal
Terminal set up is usually quick and easy, but sometimes you may need an extra hand. If you are having issues connecting, check the following:
- Verify that the CAT-5 cables are securely connected to the correct port on the terminal and the Ethernet port on your router.
- Confirm that the amber and green light is active (illuminated). This light should be located where your CAT-5 Ethernet cable is connected to your terminal.
- Try rebooting your router and/or terminal:
- Disconnect the power cable to the terminal and router.
- Unplug the CAT-5 cables connecting the equipment.
- Wait approximately 30 seconds. Reconnect the CAT-5 cables and the power on the devices in order from the wall to the terminal.
- Allow one minute for the terminal application to reboot and establish a connection with the router,
- If your establishment uses the same router to connect to a PC, attempt to ping our company Web site to verify that the router is working properly.
- Lastly, if your PC connection is working, connect the terminal CAT-5 cable to the port on your router being used by your PC.
Note that Voice over IP (VoIP) is not supported on our hardware.
Quick Tips for Connecting Your Dial Terminal
- Confirm that the phone cord is plugged into the correct port of the terminal and in the wall jack or splitter. Plug a regular phone into the wall jack or splitter to ensure there is a dial tone.
- Move the terminal to another wall jack or phone line and reattempt the communication.
- Confirm that you are using the correct PABX (i.e., 9, 8) in the terminal. Sometimes adding pauses prior to the phone number can correct communication issues.
- Make sure call waiting is disabled, as that can interrupt the communication.
Support 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
Sometimes you need technical support right away. That's why we are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. If you need immediate help, call us at 1.800.265.5158 and have your Merchant Number handy for identification purposes.